Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The products on our website are priced in U.S. dollars. Payments are accepted via wire transfer and through reliable payment gateways (GoCoin). The BitCoin amount that corresponds to the total balance of your placed order will be provided upon checkout using the exchange rate of BitCoin to U.S. dollars in real time (as displayed on GoCoin platform). Due to the volatility of BitCoin price, orders are valid only for a certain period. Failure to make payment within a specified time may result in an automatic cancellation of the order.
*Our prices are subject to change without prior notice.*
Processing and Shipping Time
All orders will be sent to our warehouse for dispatch within 1-2 business days (DHL Express) after a full payment of the order has been verified (Payment via GoCoin payment gateway would take approximately 4-6 business days to verify the transaction). International delivery usually takes about 7-14 business days.
*All sales are final and non-refundable.
Taxes and Customs Duties
All products sold and delivered by Crypto Drilling are exclusive of value added tax and customs duties. Accordingly, you are solely responsible for paying outstanding taxes and duties (if applicable) in compliance with local tax laws and regulations.
Crypto Drilling shall not be liable for any cost of damage or expense as a result of error from calculating taxes and duties pertaining to your order.
Occasionally, parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We will re-dispatch your order whereby any additional charges shall be borne by you.
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the parcel will typically be returned to us by our carrier (DHL) or unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully before placing your order.
- Incorrect address format: If our system does not recognize the format of the address, DHL may not be able to deliver the parcel to such address.
- Failed delivery attempts: DHL will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. In the event of failed delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient: A gift recipient who is not expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if he/she believes that it is being delivered by mistake.
- Illegible address: In rare cases, address labels may become illegible in transit. In such case, DHL will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a parcel is damaged during the transit, DHL may return the parcel to us without attempting delivery.
For additional inquiries regarding our shipping and delivery, please kindly contact our Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org